Our headquarters is in this modern, light-filled office which has allocated parking. Located in Theale, which is close to Reading, it is surrounded by a mixture of lakes from fishing, sailing and nature reserves. It’s also very close to the Kennet and Avon canals. Plenty of country pubs in the area, golf courses, fishing lakes, good cycle and walking routes.
Reading has plenty to offer -- restaurants, shopping malls, cinema, and the River Thames -- and has been named one of the top places to live and work. Also close to picturesque towns such as Henley-On-Thames and Windsor.
- Close to M4 and walking distance to station with links to London and Reading
- Beautiful countryside location
- Walking distance to local shops, cafes and pubs
- Employee Social activities
- Onsite parking and shower facilities
As Sondrel’s global HQ, it’s the hub that connects and co-ordinates operations and teams of engineers around the world.
Judy Ilett, Global Talent Acquisition Specialist
Ready for your next career move?
Summary of benefits
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual holiday + Public Holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Online training platform
- Eye tests
- International travel opportunities
Contact us for more information on career opportunities
Points of Contact
Regional Engineering Head
Mark has over 30 years’ experience in the electronics industry as both hands-on engineer and team leader covering all areas from system architecture through to implementation and tape-out of complex semiconductor products in geometries down to 5nm. He has worked in a variety of roles: developing end products; IP; EDA software; complex SOCs and providing design services.View Mark's LinkedIn profile