We recruit from most STEM disciplines
If you join us you will get hands on experience in the core areas of IC development as well as the opportunities to work on a live customer project
We are committed to developing and retaining employees. As such, you will be encouraged to drive your own career and will receive support and development opportunities to ensure success. Our structured training programmes will set you on the path to become well-rounded, experienced engineers who will contribute to the success of the business.
Early careers employees can look forward to developing their soft skills through various learning events, including webinars, face to face development days and self-directed learning.
Find out more about our individual regional programmes at the bottom of this page.
Typical Programme Overview
- Fun challenging and inclusive recruitment programme
- Straight forward application process
- Assessment day
- Interactive, engaging and informative induction day
- Mix of business information, networking and team building
- Mentor and managers support
- Technical training programme
- Use FPGA project specific tools
- Real project experience
- Mix of responsibility and support whilst working on live projects
- Personal development / language training and career planning programmes
- Early careers network with accelerated career progression
- Opportunity to travel
Find out more and apply to our regional early careers programmes!