Learn how Arm and partners can help you get a custom chip from concept to production.
MAY 3, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN, SHERATON HOTEL
Creating your own silicon has so many benefits - enhancing your product, reducing costs, and improving margins, to name a few. Custom silicon isn’t just for traditional silicon companies though - many OEM and product companies are already reaping these benefits.
At this seminar we will establish the rationale (technically and financially) for designing your own custom device, as well as show you the right path to make that device a reality. You will hear from, and be able to talk to, Arm and some of our ecosystem partners.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- When custom silicon makes sense and the costs involved
- How to create custom silicon and what help is available - from concept through to tape-out, fulfilment and chip supply
- About Arm’s latest processor technology, including Machine Learning
- The system IP available to enhance custom SoCs:
- Wireless connectivity
- Subsystems to accelerate design cycles
- How to get started with Arm DesignStart, offering a production license for proven Arm IP for $0 upfront