This 16nm SoC design was produced for a manufacturer of high-tech security systems. For a design of this scale and systemic complexity we designed in UltraSoC's monitoring and analytics IP that reduces the engineering effort needed in the development phase. In addition to the time to market benefit, the IP gives the client visibility of chip performance in the field.
The Design, IP & Tools
- Application processor consisting of two quad-core 64-bit CPUs
- 8 GPUs for GPU compute and generating GUI
- Multi-core DSP Engine
- High performance NoC + L3 Cache
- NPU for effective network connectivity
- Hi-Speed and Lo-speed peripheral devices
This was an end to end solution from the architectural design through to silicon bring-up , executed by the Sondrel team, based across several design centre locations.
For more information please contact us