The Verification Manager will have the responsibility to lead the team of verification engineers in our Hyderabad office. The team is involved in verification at all levels: IP, subsystem and SoC.
- Manage the team of verification engineers, including building the team and day to day running;
- Mentoring and assigning tasks to verification engineers;
- Communicate accurate progress to the SoC management team;
- UVM expert, capable of designing and maintaining testbenches;
- Should be capable of solving problems of high complexity;
- Applies judgment in interpreting results and conducting quantitative analysis.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years’ experience in verification including managing a team of verification engineers for SoC verification. A Bachelor, Masters or PhD degree in a related subject is essential.
Skills and experience:
- Experience of verifying at SoC level;
- UVM (SystemVerilog) experience;
- Gate-level simulation experience (GLS);
- Experience at leading a team of verification engineers;
- Experience of leading SoC verification projects;
- Experience of recruiting a team of verification engineers;
- Power aware verification (UPF);
- Experience with verification planning tools;
- Understanding of AMBA bus protocols;
- Python script generation.
Sondrel is a UK headquartered fast growing and expanding multinational IC Design Services Consultancy who are continuously investing in its design capabilities and introducing new areas of consultancy as the semiconductor market itself evolves and changes.
Our vast expertise in IC design, combined with its unique systems approach to developing client solutions, puts us at the forefront of the latest cutting edge IC design capabilities. Achieving and sustaining its growth requires the hiring of the good staff to achieve the balance of delivering career satisfaction to our employees and providing successful project outcomes for our customers. We are currently seeking to expand the India team.
With offices in the USA, UK, France, India, Morocco and China, the opportunity exists for successful applicants to take up temporary assignments at one of design centres at any of the other international offices.
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration and additional benefits including a company financial bonus;
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting edge design company;
- Excellent training and career-progression opportunities with the option for exemplary candidates to lead and manage their own team.
We are looking for proactive and technically gifted design engineers who are keen to join and expand the teams at an exciting growth phase of the company. The successful candidates will be comfortable in participating in companywide engineering dialogue and will assist in the efficient and successful delivery of designs for our clients and customers.
For other open opportunities we are currently recruiting for across our different offices, you can also visit our careers page - https://www.sondrel.com/careers...