Purpose of role:
Candidate will be a hands-on technical contributor on ASIC/SoC and IP development projects. Candidate will be part of a team contributing to design verification tasks using high level verification languages and other advanced verification methodologies. You will work according to a verification plan to develop test stimuli to achieve verification coverage goals and assist ASIC/SoC design engineers to debug their designs. This position also involves working collaboratively in an international multi-site development environment and collaborating directly with Sondrel’s customers to deliver service projects.
- Deliver a verification task to agreed goals with guidance and support from more senior engineers.
- Contribute to creative and talented technical teams able to achieve targets.
- Communicate with cross functional teams to achieve the project goals.
- Solve problems of moderate complexity unaided.
- Deliver work to a high quality.
- Maintain accurate time keeping.
- Take responsibility for developing skills to support the company in delivering consulting services using state of the art verification methodologies.
A degree a relevant subject e.g, ideally microelectronics, physics or computer science degree with SW programming content.
Skills & Experience:
- Post graduate with up to 2 years experience.
- Evaluates issues and defines solutions as part of a team or takes the lead in solving the issue.
- Broadens cross disciplinary knowledge through new assignments.
- SW programming skills – C++, C, Java, Python, Unix.
- Solid understanding of digital systems and electronics.
- Contributes to technical projects with guidance.
- Works with guidance as part of a team.
- Independently solves problems of moderate complexity
- Interacts with more experienced team members and managers to resolve complex problems.
Working knowledge of some of the following skills:
- SystemVerilog, UVM, ABV, constrained random verification VHDL, PSL, SVA, e VMM, OVM.
- Formal verification – model checking, CDC Power aware verification – UPF and or CPF, RTL and gate-level simulation
- SoC level verification – HW/SW co-verification, multi-mode simulation HW acceleration – emulation
- Verification infrastructure automation – Perl, Python, Java, Tcl, IP-XACT Coverage databases e.g. UCDB.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Annual company bonus
- Flexible working
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity for career progression
- Working with the latest technologies