Sondrel design some of the most complex SoCs (System on Chips) in the world, and have a vacancy for a PCIE Verification Engineer. The PCIE Verification Engineer is expected to work as part of a subsystem team. Within the team, the engineer will have responsibility for the verification on PCIE subsystem.
Why work for Sondrel?
- You will be exposed to cutting-edge technologies and work on projects down to 7nm
- Opportunity to work on applications such as AI, Automotive, Fintech and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Work for one of Europe's leading concept-to-silicon design centres and play a key role in working on a variety of exciting projects
- Become an integral member of a truly global business with excellent opportunities for continued learning and skill development.
- Collaborate with architects, designers, and post silicon verification teams to accomplish the tasks
- Verification for the PCIE subsystem and its connectivity to the SoC including strategy development, verification planning and reporting
- Mentoring and assigning tasks to other verification engineers
- UVM expert capable of designing and maintaining testbenches
- Mentor more junior members of the team from time to time.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of PCIE protocol – Gen3 and above.
- Knowledge in SystemVerilog or similar HVL is highly desirable
- Perl and C programming language experience
- Good debugging and analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills of high complexity
- Good communicator
- Be able to work independently, or a part of a team, and be able to mentor other team members
- Applies judgment in interpreting results and conducting quantitative analysis
- Should be self-disciplined in executing tasks
- Detailed knowledge of PCIE standard
- Previously used Synopsys PCIE IP
- Be comfortable interfacing with suppliers and customers
- Very good spoken and written English language skills.
A Bachelors, Masters or PhD in a relevant subject is essential for this position.
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration including a company financial bonus
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting-edge design company
- Excellent training and career-progression opportunities with the option for exemplary candidates to lead and manage their own team
- Opportunity for international travel to other Sondrel sites.