We are looking for experienced RTL Designers to join our Xian team.
Why work for Sondrel?
- Sondrel’s engineers gain a wealth of experience and exposure to numerous projects, technologies, applications and personal engagements. Applications can include; AI, Automotive, and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Lead some of the most complex designs or learn from other talented engineering capabilities, whilst working on one of the numerous designs in progress at a time
- Become an integral member of a truly global business with excellent opportunities for continued learning and skill development
- Responsible for specifing, micro-architecting, implementing and performing design verification of complex RTL IP blocks
- IP blocks can range from basic SoC building blocks, all the way through to complex video processing, data manipulation and encoding/decoding logic
- Involvement in the complete IP development cycle, from the customer’s initial concepts, through to providing support for back-end layout and silicon validation
- Work closely with the SoC architect to ensure designs meet the project requirements and interface correctly with the rest of the SoC
- Communicate with, influence and support design, verification, physical design, silicon validation, production test and product engineering
- Will be required to provide sales support as part of a team
- Applies judgment in interpreting results and conducting quantitative analysis.
- Will be engaged in maintaining a high quality in their work.
- Should be able to coach junior designers and support them in all the domains of a design activities including but not limited to coding, rules and clock-crossing domain checking, debug, synthesis, DFT, links to back-end (floorplanning)
- Should be able to contribute to technical white papers.
- Should be capable of maintaining accurate time keeping.
- Should be self-disciplined in executing design tasks.
- Typically 5-10+ years’ experience. Guided by program or project objectives
- Input skill set one or more of the following:
IP design, implementation, and verification
- Serves as an independent individual contributor to technical project
- Demonstrates capability as a problem solver with an ability to work individually or as part of a team
- A degree/masters or PhD in a relevant subject
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration and additional benefits including a company financial bonus