Sondrel is looking out for Strong Verification Engineering professionals holding minimum 6 years of experience to join Sondrel's India team in Hyderabad.
The ideal professional will be a hands-on technical contributor on ASIC/SoC and IP development projects. The role will involve contributing to Verification projects using high level Verification languages. This position also involves analysing customer technical requirements, proposing solutions, and working collaboratively in a multi-site development environment.
Why work for Sondrel?
- You will be exposed to cutting-edge technologies and work on projects down to 7nm.
- Opportunity to work on applications such as AI, Automotive, Fintech and Internet of Things (IoT).
- World Class Customers.
- Multi-cultural, multinational work environment with challenges.
- Work for one of Europe's leading concept-to-silicon design centres and play a key role in working on a variety of exciting projects.
- Become an integral member of a truly global business with excellent opportunities for continued learning and skill development.
- Work Life Balance.
Purpose of Role:
The role involves helping, specify and lead the internal verification team and implement SoC / IP Verification projects using high level verification languages, delivering zero bug IP's and manage team. Analysing customer technical requirements, proposing solutions and working collaborate in a multi-site development environment. Capable of handling client interactions and attending review meetings.
- At-least 7 years of experience in top level ASIC verification
- Expertise in SV/UVM environment architecture is a must.
- Experience in C programming.
- Debugging skills.
- Team management.
- Knowledge in scripting languages (Python, Perl, Linux Shell scripting etc.)
- Experience from verification of high-speed interfaces.
- Good understanding of SV, VHDL.
- Experience from UNIX/Linux
- Follows plans and project steps defined by others
- Proven capability as a problem solver with an ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Provides advice and guidance to less experienced team members
- Broadens cross disciplinary knowledge through new assignments
- Applies advanced knowledge of a single sub-function OR thorough knowledge of multiple sub-functions
- Interviewing candidates and assisting in recruitment activities.
UG: B. Tech /B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers with 7- 12 years project implementation experience
PG: MTech - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers with 7 – 12 years project implementation experience in same domain
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic person who is keen to excel, lead and mentor a team
- Self-organisation and ability to respond to changing priorities quickly with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with solid organisational and solution-oriented skills.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis to multi sites or international locations/UK
- Power aware verification (UPF)
- Experience with verification planning tools
- Understanding of AMBA bus protocols
- Python / Perl script generation
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration including a company financial bonus
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting-edge design company
- Excellent training and career-progression opportunities with the option for exemplary candidates to lead and manage their own team.
- Opportunity for international travel to other Sondrel sites