Sondrel is looking out for Strong Verification Engineers holding minimum 2+ years of experience to join Sondrel's India - Hyderabad team. You should be a technical contributor with ownership and learning attitude to execute IP development projects. The role will involve contributing to Verification projects using high level Verification languages. This position involves working collaboratively in a multi-site development environment.
Why work for Sondrel?
- You will be exposed to cutting-edge technologies and work on projects down to 7nm
- Opportunity to work on applications such as AI, Automotive, Fintech and Internet of Things (IoT)
- World Class Customers
- Multi-cultural, multinational work environment with challenges
- Work for one of Europe's leading concept-to-silicon design centres and play a key role in working on a variety of exciting projects
- Become an integral member of a truly global business with excellent opportunities for continued learning and skill development.
- Work Life balance
Purpose of Role:
An Engineer interested in RTL verification activities, develops tests, simulates, analyses, and is interested in debugging our SoC or IP design and architectures. You have a passionate mind to learn more and you are excited doing a variety of different kinds of design and verification tasks as part of your job. You are a team member but also efficient on independent tasks, and your English language skills allow you communicate efficiently in our multicultural environment.
- Hands on experience with System Verilog/UVM
- IP Verification/SoC verification/USB/GPIO/ PCIe, AMBA, AHB, DDR, Ethernet,
- Develop and Review Verification/Test Plan based on design specification
- Develop Constrained-Random verification environment
- Implement coverage matrix using cover point and assertion
- Create and debug tests
- Resolve bugs onsite/remote designers.
- Understanding of HDL (Verilog, VHDL, SV)
- Strong understanding of verification process from Verification, test plan to coverage completion
- Participate to RTL verification within your responsibility area.
- Specifying features and creating verification plans
- Developing test environments
- Creating test cases, running simulations
- Analyse and debugging the design
- reviewing documents and creating verification documentation for a SoC/IP block area.
- UG: B. Tech /B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
- PG: MTech - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, VLSI, Computers with 1-3 years’’ experience in same domain.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic person who is keen to excel.
- Self-organisation and ability to respond to changing priorities quickly with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with solid organisational and solution-oriented skills.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis to international sites/locations for short durations/temporary assignments.
- Power aware verification (UPF).
- Experience with verification planning tools.
- Understanding of AMBA bus protocols.
- Python /Perl script generation.
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration including a company financial bonus.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting-edge design company.
- Excellent training and career-progression. opportunities with the option for exemplary candidates to lead and manage their own team
- Opportunity for international travel to other Sondrel sites.