We are looking for a Physical Design Senior Engineers having minimum 3+ experience who will work as part of a Physical implementation design team. You will have responsibility for block development and possibly full chip responsibility from RTL to GDS.
This role will be based in Sondrel India Hyderabad Office.
Why work for Sondrel?
- You will be exposed to cutting-edge technologies and work on projects down to 7nm
- Opportunity to work on applications such as AI, Automotive, Fintech and Internet of Things (IoT)
- World Class Customers
- Multi-cultural, multinational work environment with challenges
- Work for one of Europe's leading concept-to-silicon design centres and play a key role in working on a variety of exciting projects
- Become an integral member of a truly global business with excellent opportunities for continued learning and skill development.
- Work Life Balance
Purpose of Role:
The Physical Design Senior Engineer is expected to work as part of a Physical implementation design team. The successful engineer will be working on a variety of projects and technologies down to 7nm. Become an integral member of a truly global business with excellent opportunities for continued learning and skill development.
- Undertaking RTL to GDSII tasks covering; hierarchical physical design strategies and methodologies Place and Route, Static Timing Analysis, Synthesis, Physical Design, IR drop, DRC and LVS;
- Either lead physical design projects as an expert or undertaking a task and develop capabilities in a specific field of physical design;
- Solving problems of significant complexity or demonstrate an understanding to interpret results and conducting quantitative analysis;
- Engage in maintaining the high quality of the team work produced
- You will contribute to physical design projects with guidance and have some ability to work independently
- Working on a wide range of physical design implementation matters such as floorplan, Power Plan, Placement, Clock Planning and Clock Tree Synthesis, Power/IR Drop analysis (Static and Dynamic), routing, Signal Integrity Analysis, Static Timing Analysis, Physical Verification (DRC, ERC, LVS), antenna fixing, DFM and DFY closure
- Complete assigned tasks in line with the required time and quality instructions, these tasks cover areas such as floorplan.
UG: B. Tech /B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers with 3-5 years’’ experience
PG: MTech - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers with 3-5 years’’ experience in same domain
- Self-organised, self-motivated and ability to respond to changing priorities quickly
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure and with own initiative
- Solution oriented
- A willingness to travel international locations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take secondments abroad for 3-6 months.
- Applies advanced knowledge of a single sub-function OR thorough knowledge of multiple sub-functions
- TCL, Perl and or Python
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration including a company financial bonus
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting-edge design company
- Excellent training and career-progression opportunities with the option for exemplary candidates to lead and manage their own team
- Opportunity for international travel to other Sondrel sites.