Sondrel is looking out for passionate SoC IP Verification Engineers holding minimum 3 years of experience to join our Sondrel’ s India - Hyderabad team. You should be a technical contributor with ownership and learning attitude to execute IP development projects. The role will involve contributing to ASIC Verification projects using high level Verification languages. This position involves working collaboratively in a multi-site development environment.
Why work for Sondrel?
- You will be exposed to cutting-edge technologies and world class customers.
- Opportunity to work on applications such as AI, Automotive, Fintech and Internet of Things (IoT).
- Multi-cultural, multinational work environment with challenges.
- Work for one of Europe's leading concept-to-silicon design centers and play a key role in working on a variety of exciting projects.
- Become an integral member of a truly global business with excellent opportunities for continued learning and skill development.
- Work Life Balance.
- Metric driven verification, verification planning, functional coverage, code coverage, Verilog, Unit level or top-level verification;
- Integrates thorough technical knowledge within discipline;
- Proven experience of architecture the SoC level test bench from scratch and implementation;
- Proven experience of verification work on complex SoC using System Verilog and any of latest methodologies such as UVM, OVM and VMM;
- Strong knowledge of the latest ARM-based interfaces such as AXI, ACE and high-speed serial connectivity;
- Domain knowledge in areas such as Visual Analytics, Wireless, Telecom, GPU, NoC and DSP;
- SoC / Subsystem verification experience and AMBA (AXI, ACE, APB, AHB) protocol experience;
- Experience with processor-based verification and test bench, testcases, assertions, functional & code coverage, running regressions and debugging tests;
- Experience with Cadence Palladium, Synopsis (VCS, Verdi) tools or equivalent is advantageous;
- System Verilog, VHDL and C knowledge is essential.
- Participate to RTL verification within your responsibility area.
- Specifying features and creating verification plans.
- Developing test environments.
- Creating test cases, running simulations.
- Analyse and debugging the design.
- Reviewing documents and creating verification documentation for a SoC/IP block area.
UG/PG: B. Tech / M. Tech Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication/Computers with 3 + years of experience in top level ASIC/Sub-system/Block level verification.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic person who is keen to excel.
- Self-organised and ability to respond to changing priorities quickly with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with solution-oriented skills.
- Power aware verification (UPF).
- Experience with verification planning tools.
- Understanding of AMBA bus protocols.
- Python / Perl script generation.
- Good understanding of any one of PCIe, DDR, Ethernet, SATA, DP, HDMI, MIPI protocols.
- Understanding of ARM Cortex - A/R/M series.
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration and other benefits.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting-edge design company.
- Excellent training and career-progression opportunities with the option for exemplary candidates to lead and manage their own team.
- Opportunity for international travel to other Sondrel sites.