Purpose of role:
Candidate will be a hands-on technical contributor and leader on ASIC/SoC and IP development projects. Candidate will help architect, specify, and lead the implementation of verification projects using high level verification languages. You will work very closely with ASIC/SoC project leaders to implement complete verification environments and methodologies. This position also involves analyzing customer technical requirements, proposing solutions, and working collaboratively in a multi-site development environment.
- First class management and team leadership skills
- The ability to mentor and develops team members to create innovative new ideas and promote a highly creative environment.
- Set standards for the technological development in the company and lead the staff towards its fulfilment
- Keep up to date with all the advances in the field and ensure the company is well at the forefront of the state-of-the-art technology, methodologies and processes used in the industry
- Gather creative and talented technical staff and form a team for achievement of targets
- Skills and Specifications: Hands-on expertise in IP and/or SoC level functional verification
- Track development activities and administer milestones deliverables.
- Coordinate and communicate with cross functional teams to define and create verification plans
- A proven track record of delivering ground-breaking optimised design solutions in a functional verification
- A sound analysis of design methodology in order to deliver robust optimised design solutions to agreed goals.
- Represent employer at conferences and meetings and present technical papers.
- A degree/masters or PhD in either a relevant or non-relevant subject
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in ASIC/SoC verification in a team environment.
- Metric driven verification, verification planning, functional coverage, code coverage, verilog, Unit level and Top-level verification, testbench architecture design
- Serves as an independent individual contributor to technical project
- Proven capability as a problem solver with an ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Evaluates issues and defines solutions and provides advice and guidance to team members
- Broadens cross disciplinary knowledge through new assignments
- Applies advanced knowledge of a single sub-function OR thorough knowledge of multiple sub-functions
- Listens to customer feedback, recognizes opportunities and provides feedback for technical innovation
- Contributes to technical discussions with customers at all stages of sales interaction and to the development of technical sales documents such as a Statement of Works
- Develops and presents technical white papers.
- System Verilog, UVM, ABV, constrained random verification
- VHDL, PSL, SVA, e
- VMM, OVM
- Formal verification – model checking, CDC
- Power aware verification – UPF and or CPF, RTL and gate-level simulation
- SoC level verification – HW/SW co-verification, multi-mode simulation
- HW acceleration – emulation
- Verification infrastructure automation – Perl, Python, Java, Tcl, IP-XACT, UCDB
- Excellent leadership, communication and problem solving, negotiation, organisation and time management skills
- Self-organisation and ability to respond to changing priorities quickly
- Team player, Self-motivated, ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under own initiative
- A willingness to travel on a regular basis
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary plus discretionary annual performance bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
- Working with the latest technologies