You will be part of a Front-end design/verification team that responsible for the SOC/ASIC products development and verification. You will be working with global teams in Sondrel or customer side on SOC/Subsystem/Block level design verification jobs.
This role would be ideal for an Engineer with 3+ years’ experience and will be based in Xian.
Why work for Sondrel?
- Sondrel’s engineers gain a wealth of experience and exposure to numerous projects, technologies, applications and personal engagements. Applications can include; AI, Automotive, and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Lead some of the most complex designs or learn from other talented engineering capabilities, whilst working on one of the numerous designs in progress at a time
- Become an integral member of a truly global business with excellent opportunities for continued learning and skill development.
- Work with architecture/IP designers to get a full deep insight on the DUT.
- SOC/Subsystem/Block level verification plan and test plan.
- Developing/Maintaining verification environment, including testbench setup/maintain, testcase create/triage, regression system, methodology/flow deployment.
- Analyse coverage gaps and devise strategies to fill coverage holes, ensuring on-time RTL freeze and signoff.
- Should be capable of solving problems of moderate complexity
- Applies judgment in interpreting results and conducting quantitative analysis.
- Will be engaged in maintaining a high quality in their work.
- Should be capable of interacting with the more experienced team members to resolve complex problems.
- Complex and large-scale SOC/Subsystem/IP/ASIC Design/Integration/Verification experiences.
- Strong knowledge of ARM Processor or Industry bus standard (PCI-e, HT, USB, AMBA) or Multimedia/Video/GPU/DDR is preferred.
- Good knowledge of UVM/OVM/VMM is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Verilog/C/C++/System C/SystemVerilog.
- Solid background of random techniques, coverage-driven verification environment with SVA/PSL assertions.
- Strong ability of scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Makefile, C Shell.
- Familiar with EDA tools, i.e. Synopsys VCS, Cadence IUS, Mentor QuestaSim, Spyglass.
- Low-power design/implementation/simulation flow with UPF/CPF.
- The ability to do Digital-Analog-Mixed simulations and develop UVM AMS models.
- Experience of tape-out using 40nm or advanced technology is plus.
- A Bachelor degree/masters or PhD in either a relevant subject
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration and additional benefits including a company financial bonus