Masters or PhD in a related subject but with 5 years practicable experience.
- Typically, 3-5 years’ experience. Guided by program or project objectives
- Input skill set one or more of the following:
- IP design, implementation, and verification
- RTL synthesis
- Performance analysis
- Power analysis
Develops and presents technical white papers.
- Responsible for implementing and performing design verification of complex RTL IP blocks
- IP blocks can range from basic SoC building blocks, all the way through to complex video processing, data manipulation and encoding/decoding logic
- Involvement in the complete IP development cycle, from the customer’s initial concepts, through to providing support for back-end layout and silicon validation
- Communicate with, and support design, verification, physical design, silicon validation, production test and product engineering
- Will be required to provide sales support as part of a team
- Applies judgment in interpreting results and conducting quantitative analysis.
- Will be engaged in maintaining a high quality in their work.
- Should be able to coach junior designers and support them in all the domains of a design activities including but not limited to coding, rules and clock-crossing domain checking, debug, synthesis, DFT, links to back-end (floor-planning)
- Should be able to contribute to technical white papers.
- Should be capable of maintaining accurate time keeping.
- Should be self-disciplined in executing design tasks.