We are looking for a senior DFT (Design for Test) Engineer to join the Sondrel office in Rabat, Morocco.
The Senior Engineering Consultant will have responsibility for complete block testability from the DFT specification and DFT verification to pattern generation and simulation.
The ideal candidate will be able to participate in DFT verification and DFT patterns generation at chip level as well as being able to support engineering for production patterns.
- You will contribute to DFT activity on projects with little guidance and have the ability to work independently;
- You will be capable of solving problems of moderate complexity and be engaged in maintaining a high quality of work.
- You will be an expert in areas such as the following: Scan insertion, DFT verification, ATPG, Scan compression, Post-silicon bring-up, RTL implementation or at speed testing;
- You should be able to contribute to technical white papers and contribute to sales support as part of a team.
Leadership and Engagement:
- You will be able to gather creative and talented engineers and form a a team for achievement of engineering targets;
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently or as part of a team to solve problems;
- You will be capable of tracking team development activities and be able to mentor other team members;
- Listen to customer feedback, recognize opportunities and provide feedback for technical innovation;
- Contribute to technical discussions with customers at all stages of sales interaction and to the development of technical sales documents.
- You will have proven knowledge of the following: scan insertion using DC or Mentor flow, ATPG using Tmax or fastscan, DFT test modes, Verification using ncism or RTL implentation VHDL / Verilog;
- Proven ability as a problem solver;
- Able to evaluate and define solutions as part of a team;
- Excellent communication and team leadership skills.
A degree / masters or PhD in a relevant subject with 5 years’ worth of practical experience is essential.
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration and additional benefits including a company financial bonus;
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting-edge design company;
- Excellent training and career-progression opportunities with the option for exemplary candidates to lead and manage their own team.