Sondrel opened a design centre in Hyderabad, India, in 2017 and we are looking to expand our engineering team.
We have opportunities for Verification Engineers with up to 2 years' worth of experience to join Sondrel's India team.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on technical contributor on ASIC/SoC and IP development projects. The role will involve contributing to Verification projects using high level Verification languages.
This position also involves analyzing customer technical requirements, proposing solutions, and working collaboratively in a multi-site development environment.
- You will keep up to date with all the advances in the field and ensure the company is well at the forefront of the state of the art technology, methodologies and processes used in the industry;
- You contribute to creative and talented technical teams able to achieve targets;
- You will use your hands-on skills in IP and/or SoC level functional verification;
- You will communicate with cross functional teams and contribute to verification plans;
- You will be able to independently deliver a verification task to agreed goals with some guidance from more senior engineers;
- You will contribute to technical projects, white papers and creation of sales documents.
Leadership and Engagement:
- You will possess excellent communication skills and be able to work independently or as part of a team;
- You will interact with more experienced team members and managers to resolve complex problems;
- You may assist in the training of others on your team.
- Metric driven verification, verification planning, functional coverage, code coverage, verilog, Unit level or top-level verification;
- Integrates thorough technical knowledge within discipline;
- Proven experience of architecting the SoC level test bench from scratch and implementation;
- Proven experience of verification work on complex SoC using System Verilog and any of latest methodologies such as UVM, OVM and VMM;
- Strong knowledge of the latest ARM-based interfaces such as AXI, ACE and high-speed serial connectivity;
- Domain knowledge in areas such as Visual Analytics, Wireless, Telecom, GPU, NoC and DSP;
- SoC / Subsystem verification experience and AMBA (AXI, ACE, APB, AHB) protocol experience.
- Experience with processor-based verification and test bench, testcases, assertions, functional & code coverage, running regressions and debugging tests;
- Experience with Cadence Palladium, Synopsis (VCS, Verdi) tools or equivalent is advantageous;
- System Verilog, VHDL and C knowledge is essential;
- Tcl, Perl and or Python knowledge.
A degree / masters or PhD in a relevant subject with 2 years’ worth of practical experience is essential.
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration and additional benefits including a company financial bonus;
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting-edge design company;
- Excellent training and career-progression opportunities with the option for exemplary candidates to lead and manage their own team.