Sondrel is looking for passionate SoC IP Verification Engineers holding a minimum of 3 years' experience to join Sondrel's team in Hyderabad, India. You should be a technical contributor with ownership and a learning attitude to execute IP development projects. The role will involve contributing to Verification projects using high level Verification languages. This position involves working collaboratively in a multi-site development environment.
Why work for Sondrel?
- You will be exposed to cutting-edge technologies and work on projects down to 7nm.
- Opportunity to work on applications such as AI, Automotive, Fintech and Internet of Things (IoT).
- World Class Customers.
- Multi-cultural, multinational work environment with challenges.
- Work for one of Europe's leading concept-to-silicon design centres and play a key role in working on a variety of exciting projects.
- Become an integral member of a truly global business with excellent opportunities for continued learning and skill development.
- Work Life Balance.
Purpose of Role:
An Engineer with leadership and team-building spirit who is interested in RTL verification activities, develops tests, simulates, analyses, and is interested in debugging our SoC or IP design and architectures. You have a passionate mind to learn, lead and you are excited doing a variety of different kinds of design and verification tasks with the team as part of your job. You are a team member but also efficient on independent tasks.
- Metric driven verification, verification planning, functional coverage, code coverage, Verilog, Unit level or top-level verification;
- Integrates thorough technical knowledge within discipline;
- Proven experience of architecting the SoC level test bench from scratch and implementation;
- Proven experience of verification work on complex SoC using System Verilog and any of latest methodologies such as UVM, OVM and VMM;
- Strong knowledge of the latest ARM-based interfaces such as AXI, ACE and high-speed serial connectivity;
- Domain knowledge in areas such as Visual Analytics, Wireless, Telecom, GPU, NoC and DSP;
- SoC / Subsystem verification experience and AMBA (AXI, ACE, APB, AHB) protocol experience.
- Experience with processor-based verification and test bench, testcases, assertions, functional & code coverage, running regressions and debugging tests;
- Experience with Cadence Palladium, Synopsis (VCS, Verdi) tools or equivalent is advantageous;
- System Verilog, VHDL and C knowledge is essential
- Participate to RTL verification within your responsibility area.
- Specifying features and creating verification plans
- Developing test environments,
- Creating test cases, running simulations,
- Analyse and debugging the design,
- Reviewing documents and creating verification documentation for a SoC/IP block area.
UG: B. Tech /B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers with 3 + years of experience in SoC Verification domain
PG: MTech - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers with 3-6 years’’ experience in same domain
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic person who is keen to excel
- Self-organisation and ability to respond to changing priorities quickly with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with solid organisational and solution-oriented skills.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis to international sites/locations for short durations/temporary assignments
- Power aware verification (UPF)
- Experience with verification planning tools
- Understanding of AMBA bus protocols
- Python / Perl script generation
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration including a company financial bonus
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting-edge design company
- Excellent training and career-progression opportunities with the option for exemplary candidates to lead and manage their own team.
- Opportunity for international travel to other Sondrel sites
- Opportunity to write and present papers at leading conferences in India and around the world on your discipline