The role will be responsible for DFT (including ATPG) implementation on whole chip or block level design.
This role would be ideal for an engineer with 2+ years’ experience and will be based in Xian.
Why work for Sondrel?
- Sondrel’s engineers gain a wealth of experience and exposure to numerous projects, technologies, applications and personal engagements. Applications can include; AI, Automotive, and Internet of Things (IoT);
- Lead some of the most complex designs or learn from other talented engineering capabilities, whilst working on one of the numerous designs in progress at a time;
- Become an integral member of a truly global business with excellent opportunities for continued learning and skill development.
- At this level the engineer should show ability in many tools or be an expert in one or two.
- Examples of which are: Synthesis, Scan/MBIST/LBIST/BSD insertion, ATPG, Formal verification, Timing.
- Should be capable of solving problems of moderate complexity with guidance.
- Applies judgment in interpreting results and conducting quantitative analysis.
- Will be engaged in maintaining a high quality in their work.
- Should be capable of interacting with the more experienced team members to resolve problems.
- May contribute to sales support as part of a team.
- May lead or train others on the team. Should be capable of deliver assignments on time according to the schedule Should be self-disciplined in executing design tasks.
- Familiar with DFT tools from Mentor, Synopsys, or Cadence: Scan/MBIST/BSD/LBIST insertion using either Mentor Tessent, Synopsys DC, or Cadence RC; ATPG using either Mentor Tessent, Synopsys TetraMax, or Cadence ET; Pattern verification using VCS/NC-Verilog/NC-sim/ModelSim
- Good knowledge of DFT
- Experience of DFT architecture design·
- Serves as an independent individual contributor to technical project
- Demonstrates capability as a problem solver with an ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- A Bachelor degree/Masters or PhD in either a relevant subject
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration and additional benefits including a company financial bonus