Purpose of Role:
- Follow the company’s strategy and goals with Technical Sales to develop new and existing account relationships in order to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets and year-on-year growth.
- To identify and communicate with key customer executives and stakeholders and to proactively broker peer-to-peer communications with Sondrel’s execs and management.
- To work closely with Marketing to identify and develop new leads and opportunities.
- Create and manage 12-month forecast and achieve respective monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets and KPI’s.
- Build strategic sales plan for the region adopting the company’s TAS sales process and following targeted markets and business initiatives.
- Support Marketing to manage the communication channels with customers, prospects, and business development partners including foundries and IP vendors.
- Ensure Master Service Agreement (MSA) contracts, Statements of Work, purchase orders and other related customer and internal documentation is correctly processed and recorded accurately throughout the Sales Process.
- With Technical sales, work with engineering, operations, and finance to create budgetary and final quotes for presentation to customers and prospects
- To support Engineering and Operations during the execution and delivery of services to your customers.
- Represent the company as required at trade shows and industry events.
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics or science related subject.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of successful sales in hi-tech semiconductor related products and/or services.
- Proven track record in opening new accounts and closing high value deals.
- Ability to concisely present technical and commercial proposals across all levels of customer and internal management.
- Proven strong negotiation skills.
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Fluent written and spoken English is crucial for this role.
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills an ability to sense opportunity and think on your feet.
- Very strong at networking and interworking within a customer management matrix to pursue and develop relations and opportunities.
- Able to travel on a regular basis across your region and to the UK headquarters.
- Willing to work outside of core hours as the role demands.
- You are required to have a suitable home office set-up including reliable Internet connectivity.
To apply, please contact and send an e-mail attaching your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org