This role is expected to work as part of a backend design team and will be responsible for DFT (including ATPG) implementation on whole chip or block level design.
This role would be ideal for an engineer with 15 years’ experience and will be based in Xian.
Why work for Sondrel?
- Sondrel’s engineers gain a wealth of experience and exposure to numerous projects, technologies, applications and personal engagements. Applications can include; AI, Automotive, and Internet of Things (IoT);
- Lead some of the most complex designs or learn from other talented engineering capabilities, whilst working on one of the numerous designs in progress at a time;
- Become an integral member of a truly global business with excellent opportunities for continued learning and skill development.
- Should show experience and significant ability in all the tools or be an outstanding expert in one or two: Synthesis, PnR, Formal verification, Custom layout techniques, Analog simulation and Whole Chip T/O Sign-off.
- Provides input to team members and managers on project, technical or innovation issues Responsible for implementing changes to technologies and services.
- Should be a team leader to lead a team to work on customer/internal large/complex projects.
- Should be able to train the junior engineers or engineer of other technical domain like PD/DV for the related DFT skills.
- Should be able to take multi-assignments from different customers/Teams.
- Should be able to contributes to technical white papers and present at internal and external conferences and will contribute to sales support as part of a team.
- Expertise with DFT tools from Mentor, Synopsys, or Cadence: Scan/MBIST/BSD/LBIST insertion using either Mentor Tessent, Synopsys DC, or Cadence RC; ATPG using either Mentor Tessent, Synopsys TetraMax, or Cadence ET; Pattern verification using VCS/NC-Verilog/NC-sim/ModelSim
- Good knowledge of DFT
- Experience of DFT architecture design
- Lead DFT/BE design projects as an expert and/or demonstrate industry leading expertise in a specific field of physical design.
- A Bachelor degree/Masters or PhD in either a relevant subject
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration and additional benefits including a company financial bonus