Sondrel opened a design centre in Hyderabad, India, in 2017 and we are looking to expand our engineering team.
We have opportunities for senior Verifi cation Engineers with over 10 years' worth of experience to join Sondrel's India team.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on technical contributor and leader on ASIC/SoC and IP development projects.
The role will involve helping to architect, specify, and lead the implementation of verification projects using high level verification languages.
This position also involves analyzing customer technical requirements, proposing solutions, and working collaboratively in a multi-site development environment.
- You will have first class team leadership skills;
- You will set standards for the technological development in the company and lead the staff towards its fulfillment;
- You will keep up up to date with all the advances in the field and ensure the company is well at the forefront of the state of the art technology, methodologies and processes used in the industry;
- You will have hands-on expertise in IP and / or SoC level verification;
- You will coordinate and communicate with cross functional teams to define and create verification plans;
- You will have a proven track record of delivering ground breaking optimised design solutions in a functional verification;
- You will have a sound analysis of design methodology in order to deliver robust optimised design solutions to agreed goals;
- You might represent employer at conferences and meetings and present technical papers.
Leadership and Engagement:
- You will have a proven capability as a problem solver with an ability to work individually or as part of a team;
- You will be a subject matter expert within a technical discipline with latitude for decision making;
- You will have first class communication skills and be adept at guiding and developing other team members;
- You will have the ability to mentor and develop team members to create innovative new ideas and promote a highly creative environment;
- Listen to customer feedback, recognize opportunities and provide feedback for technical innovation
- Contribute to technical discussions with customers at all stages of sales interaction and take part in the development of technical documentation.
- Metric driven verification, verification planning, functional coverage, code coverage, SystemVerilog, UVM, ABV, Unit level and top-level verification, testbench architecture design;
- Proven experience of architecting the SoC level test bench from scratch and implementation;
- Proven experience of verification work on complex SoC using System Verilog and any of latest methodologies such as UVM, OVM and VMM;
- Strong knowledge of the latest ARM-based interfaces such as AXI, ACE and high-speed serial connectivity;
- Domain knowledge in areas such as Visual Analytics, Wireless, Telecom, GPU, NoC and DSP;
- SoC / Subsystem verification experience and AMBA (AXI, ACE, APB, AHB) protocol experience;
- Experience with processor-based verification and test bench, testcases, assertions, functional & code coverage, running regressions and debugging tests;
- Experience with Cadence Palladium, Synopsis (VCS, Verdi) tools or equivalent is advantageous;
- Tcl, Perl and or Python knowledge.
A degree / masters or PhD in a relevant subject plus 10 years’ practical experience is essential for this role.
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration and additional benefits including a company financial bonus;
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting-edge design company;
- Excellent training and career-progression opportunities with the option for exemplary candidates to lead and manage their own team.