Sondrel opened a design centre in Hyderabad, India, in 2017 and we are looking to expand our engineering team.
An opportunity has arisen for a Physical Design Engineer with at least 2 years' experience to join our Sondrel team in India.
- You will contribute to physical design projects with guidance and have some ability to work independently;
- You will be capable of solving problems of moderate complexity;
- You will be self-disciplined in executing design tasks.
- Working on a wide range of physical design implementation matters such as floorplan, Power Plan, Placement, Clock Planning and Clock Tree Synthesis, Power/IR Drop analysis (Static and Dynamic), routing, Signal Integrity Analysis, Static Timing Analysis, Physical Verification (DRC, ERC, LVS), antenna fixing, DFM and DFY closure.
Leadership and Engagement:
- You will interact with more senior team members to resolve problems;
- You will have excellent communication skills;
- You will be a team player and be able to work independently.
- Tcl, Perl and or Python skills;
- PnR using either Synopsys ICC, Cadence EDI, Mentor Olympus;
- Synthesis using either Synopsys DC or Cadence RC;
- Experience of Formality or Formalpro, Synopsys IC Validator - Design Compiler, Atoptech/EDI/ICC, Calibre, HSPICE, LEC;
- Primetime/Tempus, Redhawk, and StarRC/QRC;
- High-performance, low-power physical design techniques.
A Bachelors degree, Masters or PhD in a relevant subject and with 2 years' worth of experience is essential.
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration and additional benefits including a company financial bonus;
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting edge design company;
- Excellent training and career-progression opportunities with the option for exemplary candidates to lead and manage their own team.