Sondrel have a worldwide design team of over 170 engineers and have an opportunity to hire a further team of Physical Design Engineers in Xian. The successful engineers will be working on a variety of projects and technologies down to 7nm.
You will have responsibility for block development from RTL to GDS and will be expected to take ownership of the responsibilities assigned to you. This role would be ideal for an Engineer with 0-2 years’ experience and will be based in Xian.
Why work for Sondrel?
- Sondrel’s engineers gain a wealth of experience and exposure to numerous projects, technologies, applications and personal engagements. Applications can include; AI, Automotive, and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Lead some of the most complex designs or learn from other talented engineering capabilities, whilst working on one of the numerous designs in progress at a time
- Become an integral member of a truly global business with excellent opportunities for continued learning and skill development
- Should have solid electrical knowledge and some relevant ASIC design, Custom layout experience, know basic ASIC design flow and tool usage.
- Should contribute to physical design projects with some guidance.
- Should be capable of solving problems of moderate complexity with some guidance.
- Applies judgment in interpreting results and conducting quantitative analysis.
- Will be engaged in maintaining a high quality in their work.
- Should be capable of interacting with the more experienced team members to resolve problems.
- Should be capable of deliver assignments on time according to the schedule Should be self-disciplined in executing design tasks.
- Familiar with one or more of the following tools:
- PnR using either Synopsys ICC/ICC2, Cadence EDI/Innovus, Mentor Olympus/Nitro
- Synthesis using either Synopsys DC or Cadence RC
- Experience of Formality or LEC or Formalpro
- Experience of Mentor Calibre or Synopsys IC Validator
- Demonstrates capability as a problem solver with an ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Evaluates issues and defines solutions as part of a team or takes the lead in solving the issue
- A Bachelor degree in either a relevant subject
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration and additional benefits including a company financial bonus