If you are looking for an exciting and varied marketing role, in the world of cutting-edge tech, then look no further than this B2B executive role.
This is a role where an enthusiastic and hands-on marketing professional can immediately make an impact.
You will have responsibility for co-coordinating and executing a full marketing mix of online and offline activities to deliver awesome communications.
Your job is to support and champion the company brand and be a lead generation guru for a technology B2B with international office locations across Europe and Asia.
- Responsible for creating and executing creative Marketing Communications working to an annual plan and budget that you will build in co-ordination with your line manager;
- Responsible for ensuring that the company branding rules are followed when content and marketing collateral is created;
- Coordinating online content, PR and advertising to proactively create positive messages about the company and drive a positive perception with the customer, prospects and within the industry;
- Able to develop creative and compelling content across a variety of channels (online and print), ensuring that content is technically correct, and that messaging increases brand awareness, enhances audience engagement and drives lead generation. Content will include technical datasheets, case studies and articles;
- Can create digital and social media communications e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter webinars, blog, email-marketing, etc;
- Knowledge of and experience in using marketing automation platforms (e.g.Hubspot) and inbound marketing techniques;
- Measuring and monitoring communication campaigns against budget, utilising KPIs, and tools for all marketing activity, providing regular debriefs and reports;
- Responsible for organising exhibitions and other events, for the most part abroad, including speaking engagements, and their successful delivery and event ROI / follow-up.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to manage a budget and record ROI via selected KPI’s;
- Understanding of CRM tools (ideally Salesforce) and marketing automation tools (ideally Hubspot or similar platform);
- Able to edit and maintain content on the Sondrel website;
- Understanding of social media marketing;
- Management of external contractors to quality, time and budget;
- Experience in the commissioning of technical written and image collateral from inside and outside the company;
- Understanding of the ‘customer journey’ and contact segmentation to create targeted messaging based on geography, job function, market vertical etc;
- Able to edit, correct and layout (non-technical) collateral;
- International exhibition organisation;
- Ability to write and bring PRs to market and measure outcomes;
- Understanding of web site optimisation;
- Experience of creating measurable marketing outcomes in the Chinese market;
- Proven background in lead creation for a sales team;
- Experience in linking social media to B2B marketing.
The ideal candidate will have spent around 5 years working in a similar marketing role in a B2B environment, planning and executing online and offline activities.