The successful candidate will be expected to work as part of a small team developing and supporting a SoC design team with required flows. The methodology covers the whole SoC development spectrum flow. This role could be based in any of our UK design centres: Bristol, Theale or Kings Langley.
- Contributing to specification of flows with some guidance and have some ability to work independently;
- Should be capable of interacting with the more experienced team members to resolve problems and understand their requirements for the flow and the use cases;
- Consider all users and foreseeable usage to make flows with a long-life and extendable;
- Capable of solving problems of moderate complexity;
- Engaged in maintaining a high quality in their work.
A degree / masters or PhD in either a relevant subject and 5+ years relevant experience including flow development is essential.
Skills and experience:
- Scripting experience e.g python, perl;
- Ability to create full specification from a list of customer requirements;
- Good debugging skills;
- Ability to document flows in a well thought out and easy to use manner;
- Serves as an independent individual contributor to technical project;
- Demonstrates capability as a problem solver with an ability to work individually or as part of a team;
- Evaluates issues and defines solutions as part of a team or takes the lead in solving the issue;
- Broadens cross disciplinary knowledge through new assignments;
- VBA experience.
Sondrel is a UK headquartered fast growing and expanding multinational IC Design Services Consultancy who are continuously investing in its design capabilities and introducing new areas of consultancy as the semiconductor market itself evolves and changes.
Our vast expertise in IC design, combined with its unique systems approach to developing client solutions, puts us at the forefront of the latest cutting edge IC design capabilities. Achieving and sustaining its growth requires the hiring of the good staff to achieve the balance of delivering career satisfaction to our employees and providing successful project outcomes for our customers. We are currently seeking to expand the UK OFFICE team.
With offices in the USA, UK, France, Morocco and China, the opportunity exists for successful applicants to take up temporary assignments at one of design centres at any of the other international offices.
** Please note that application will be considered from candidates entitled to work in the UK/EU without any visa/ residency restrictions**
- Competitive remuneration and additional benefits including a company financial bonus;
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting edge design company;
- Excellent training and career-progression opportunities with the option for exemplary candidates to lead and manage their own team.
We are looking for proactive and technically gifted design engineers who are keen to join and expand the teams at an exciting growth phase of the company. The successful candidates will be comfortable in participating in companywide engineering dialogue and will assist in the efficient and successful delivery of designs for our clients and customers.
For other open opportunities we are currently recruiting for across our different offices, you can also visit our careers page - https://www.sondrel.com/careers...