- Resolve service desk tickets using the ITIL processes within SLA time frames including following and implementing change control using the company’s ITIL Ticket system.
- Provide support and training regarding IT software and processes on site and using remote support tools.
- Maintain and develop the company network and VPN connections using IPv4 and transition to IPv6.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues and undertake other IT projects as instructed by the senior IT engineer.
- Provide desktop and server support including hardware preparation, configuration and repair.
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers and laptops and escalating issues to the senior IT engineer.
- Maintain MS Server and Exchange, IT Infrastructure, Cloud Applications including installing software to laptops.
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied and kept up to date on laptops including necessary Antivirus installations.
- Assisting with exchange server mailbox maintenance including setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements
- Allocate and track IT assets including preparing and maintaining documentation regarding all the above.
- Perform other basic IT administrative and IT support duties as required by the senior IT engineer to meet specific operational objectives.
- Familiar with ITIL process.
- In depth knowledge of the four network types (LAN, WAN, MAN and GAN) and network Knowledge (CCNA equivalent).
- Windows AD/DNS/Desktop management & support experience.
- Computer network and systems security management experience.
- Office 365 cloud service management experience.
- Strong English language skills, both written and spoken.
A Bachelor degree in an IT related field.