Sondrel is looking out for strong Verification engineers holding minimum 2+ years of experience to join Sondrel's team in Hyderabad, India. You should be a technical contributor with ownership and a learning attitude to execute IP development projects. The role will involve contributing to Verification projects using high level verification languages. This position involves working collaboratively in a multi-site development environment.
Why work for Sondrel?
- You will be exposed to cutting-edge technologies and work on projects typically from 28nm to 7nm and below
- Opportunity to work on applications such as AI, Automotive, Fintech and Internet of Things (IoT)
- World Class Customers with interesting, complex digital designs
- Multi-cultural, multinational work environment with a vibrant social life and friendly work environment
- Work for one of Europe's leading concept-to-silicon design centres and play a key role in working on a variety of exciting projects
- Become an integral member of a truly global business with excellent opportunities for continued learning and skill development.
- Work Life balance
Purpose of the Role:
An Engineer interested in RTL verification activities, develops tests, simulates, analyses, and is interested in debugging our SoC or IP design and architectures. You have a passionate mind to learn more and you are excited doing a variety of different kinds of design and verification tasks as part of your job. You are a team member but also efficient on independent tasks, and your English language skills allow you communicate efficiently in our multicultural environment.
- Hands on experience with System Verilog/UVM
- IP Verification/SoC verification/USB/GPIO/ PCIe, AMBA, AHB, DDR, Ethernet,
- Develop and Review Verification/Test Plan based on design specification
- Develop Constrained-Random verification environment
- Implement coverage matrix using cover point and assertion
- Create and debug tests
- Resolve bugs onsite/remote designers.
- Understanding of HDL (Verilog, VHDL, SV)
- Strong understanding of verification process from verification, test plan to coverage completion
- Participate to RTL verification within your responsibility area.
- Specifying features and creating verification plans
- Developing test environments
- Creating test cases, running simulations
- Analyse and debugging the design
- Reviewing documents and creating verification documentation for a SoC/IP block area.
- UG: B. Tech /B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
- PG: MTech - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, VLSI, Computers with 1-3 years’’ experience in same domain.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic person who is keen to excel.
- Self-organisation and ability to respond to changing priorities quickly with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with solid organisational and solution-oriented skills.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis to international sites/locations for short durations/temporary assignments.
- Power aware verification (UPF).
- Experience with verification planning tools.
- Understanding of AMBA bus protocols.
- Python /Perl script generation.
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration including a company financial bonus.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting-edge design company.
- Excellent training and career-progression. opportunities with the option for exemplary candidates to lead and manage their own team
- Opportunity for international travel to other Sondrel sites.