Sondrel is well-known for delivering quality, highly complex Integrated Circuit designs to fabless and systems companies globally. Our designs have appeared in hundreds of leading-edge products including those of the market leaders in mobile phones, cameras, security systems, AR/VR systems, network switches and routers, and many more.
If you are an experienced Recruiter looking to move into an internal role then this is an ideal opportunity to hone your skills and develop your career.
We are looking for an Internal Recruiter to be based in our Theale office near Reading. You will take ownership of Sondrel’s recruiting activity for the UK, Morocco and India offices. We use a direct sourcing model and work within a candidate-driven market, so you will need to have great resourcing and networking skills. This is a standalone role and you will be juggling a multitude of different vacancies at once, so you will need to have strong organising skills and excellent stakeholder management ability.
- Collaborate with project managers, line managers, along with the HR team and others to develop and implement a strategic talent acquisition plan;
- Responsibility for coordinating all recruitment and resourcing activity across the EMEIA region;
- Providing an excellent candidate journey through timely communication on applications, interviews and salary negotiations;
- Pipeline candidates for hard-to-fill roles using tools such as Linkedin and networking;
- Working to agreed service level agreements and managing the recruitment process from start to finish;
- Working in partnership with senior stakeholders to devise job descriptions and decide the best methods of resourcing;
- Adhering to Sondrel’s recruitment policies and procedures;
- Maintenance of the recruitment section on Sondrel’s website and other internal and external mediums;
- Promote and develop Sondrel’s employee referral scheme;
- Managing the graduate scheme, making recruitment university visits and attending university open days to build and develop relationships;
- Assist in devising advertising and marketing strategies and build a plan for workforce supply;
- Use the CRM system to track candidate application sources and producing quarterly and annual metric reports;
- Gather and record relevant competitor data on information such as salary, benefits & conditions;
- Any additional duties as assigned or deemed necessary for effective recruitment and selection processes.
Skills and Experience:
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in recruitment. You will have worked in an agency or inhouse role previously;
- Excellent direct sourcing and networking skills;
- Ability to work in a standalone role with minimal supervision;
- Extremely self-motivated, tenacious and confident with good networking skills;
- Excellent communication, organisation and negotiation skills;
- The ability to work efficiently, effectively and productively with good relationship building skills;
- Able to use initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail;
- Target driven problem solver with an ability to work as sole player or as a team player;
- Capable of dealing with multiple tasks from different departments and sources.
We offer a competitive salary.