We are looking for an experienced HR Coordinator to join Sondrel's EMEA HR team at the head office in Theale, near Reading.
You will assist the HR Manager with all human resources activities across the EMEA region, including the provision of general facilities, operations and administration assistance.
- Reporting to and liaising with the EMEA HR Manager on all EMEA related Human Resources matters including handling general HR enquiries;
- Collaborating with the Internal Recruiter in the administration process for recruitment and selection;
- Managing the personnel records and ensuring all are kept up to date and supporting the onboarding of new employees and the new starter processes;
- Supporting the delivery of appraisals, development plans and probationary reports accordingly;
- Coordinating and supporting the leaver processes including completing exit questionnaires and raising any issues with the relevant manager and HR team;
- Supporting the EMEA HR manager with updating and ensuring correct procedures are followed regarding HR Policies, H&S and company compliant systems and processes;
- Assisting with training and development administration, including forwarding appropriate joining instructions and keeping training records up to date;
- Assist with ensuring Sondrel complies with all statutory regulations including Health and Safety policy, safe working practices and maintaining accurate records;
- Any additional duties as assigned or deemed necessary for the delivery of effective HR operations;
- Collaborating with the HR and Operations team in the management of office facilities if required.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will be capable of multi-tasking and working under pressure to deadlines, with excellent attention to detail.
A CIPD qualification or a degree in a relevant subject is desirable, as well as previous experience in a similar role.