Purpose of role:
Sondrel are looking to expand the HR Administration team in Rabat due to rapid and continuing expansion plans. THE HR Assistant will report directly to the Senior HR Officer and will undertake a variety of roles to assist with the smooth operations of the Rabat site, whilst also supporting global HR activities. The candidate will need excellent communication, organisation and time management skills, but most importantly a passion for learning and providing outstanding support to the business needs. Good English is essential.
. Handling incoming calls and other communications.
. Arranging arrival details and greeting clients and visitors at the site
. Assisting to maintain a friendly and presentable office area for all
. Performing general office duties and tasks.
. Update and maintain internal staff contact lists, managing parking allocations.
. Organizing travel bookings, to include accommodation, transport, and visas as required.
. Assist with event planning and implementation
. Overseeing the supply inventory of office equipment and stationary, and maintaining good vendor relationships.
. Assisting in updating the company database Managing the filing system
. Performing other adhoc duties as required.
. Bachelor’s degree with at least 1-year
. Experience in similar position or customer service
. English certificate
Skills & experience:
· Good English language skills, in speaking and writing.
· Competent computer skills including.
. Microsoft, social media, e-mails, data entry and web browsing.
· Experience in event management and customer orientation.
· Strong communication skills.
. Positive, can-do attitude
· Keen to learn and has a passion for taking pride in a doing a good job
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to manage time well
· Self-organisation and ability to respond to changing priorities quickly
· Team player
· Ability to work under pressure
· Organisation and problem-solving skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Able to work under own initiative
· A willingness to work the required hours
An experience in a relevant subject is essential for this position.
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration including a company financial bonus
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting-edge design company