Sondrel is Europe's largest independent IC design consultancy and we design some of the most complex SoC (System on Chips) and ASICs in the world. We help technology companies take their product ideas to fully validated and packaged silicon ready for market.
The Verification Team work collaboratively with design engineering teams and directly with Sondrel's customers to deliver verification coverage goals. The Graduate Verification Engineer will use high level verification language and methodologies to develop test stimuli for these goals and assist in debugging designs.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate to join our UK-based team at one of our UK offices in Bristol, Kings Langley or Theale.
Why Work for Sondrel?
- You will be exposed to cutting-edge technologies
- Play a key role in working on a variety of exciting projects providing opportunities for continual learning and skill development
- Become an integral member of a truly global business with possibilities of visiting one of our 7 global offices
- Deliver a verification task to agreed goals with guidance and support from mentors and more senior engineers
- Contribute to creative and talented technical teams able to achieve targets
- Communicate with cross functional teams to achieve project goals
- Solve problems of moderate complexity unaided
- Take responsibility for developing skills to support the company in delivering consulting services using state of the art verification methodologies
Skills and Attributes:
- Good science based degree preferably in electrical computer science, physics or microelectronics
- Knowledge of SystemVerilog, UVM, AMB or similar
- Evaluates issues and defines solutions as part of a team or takes the lead in solving the issue
- Solid understanding of digital systems and electronics
- Ability to manage time well and work to certain targets/deadlines
- Able to work under own initiative
- Good spoken and written English language skills
- High organisational and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- A degree in a relevant science subject is essential for this position
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive salary including a company financial bonus
- Possibility for travel