Sondrel opened a design centre in Hyderabad, India, in 2017 and we are looking to expand our engineering team.
We have opportunities for Freshers / recent Graduates with up to 2 years' worth of experience to join Sondrel's India team.
- You will deliver a verification task to agreed goals with guidance and support from more senior engineers;
- You will contribute to creative and talented technical teams able to achieve targets;
- You will communicate with cross functional teams to achieve the project goal;
- You will be able to solve problems of moderate complexity unaided and deliver high quality work;
- You will take responsibility for developing skills to support the company in delivering consulting services using state of the art verification methodologies.
Leadership and Engagement:
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently or as part of a team;
- You will interact with more experienced team members and managers to resolve complex problems.
- Knowledge of SystemVerilog, UVM, ABV and constrained random verification;
- Understanding of formal verification, power aware verification and SoC level verification;
- Understanding of verification infrastructure automation – Perl, Python, Java, Tcl, IP-XACT;
- Broadens cross disciplinary knowledge through new assignments;
- Solid understanding of digital systems and electronics;
- Contributes to technical projects with guidance.
A degree / masters or PhD in a relevant subject with up to 2 years’ worth of practical experience is essential.
This role is suitable for Freshers who are looking to enter the industry.
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration and additional benefits including a company financial bonus;
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting-edge design company;
- Excellent training and career-progression opportunities with the option for exemplary candidates to lead and manage their own team.