Sondrel are looking for a Physical Design Engineer who will be expected to work as part of a Physical Implementation design team.
You will have responsibility for block development from RTL to GDS under supervision of a mentor and will be expected to take ownership of the responsibilities assigned to you.
This role would be ideal for an Engineer with around 2 years' worth of experience. You would be based at one of our UK design offices.
- You should contribute to physical design projects with guidance and have some ability to work independently;
- You should be capable of solving problems of moderate complexity and be engaged in maintaining a high quality of work;
- You should be capable of interacting with the more experienced team members to resolve problems and be self-disciplined in executing design tasks.
Leadership and Engagement:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team player who can work independently or as part of a team.
- Microelectronics degree;
- Knowledge of Tcl, Perl or Python;
- An understanding of the following: Place and Route, Static Timing Analysis, Synthesis, Physical Design and RTL2GDS.
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration and additional benefits including a company financial bonus;
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting-edge design company.