We are looking for a Physical Design Engineer to join the Sondrel office in Rabat, Morocco.
You will be expected to work as part of a Physical implementation design team and you will have responsibility for block development from RTL to GDS under supervision of a mentor.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior engineer looking to further their career and develop their skills.
- You will contribute to physical design projects with guidance and have some ability to work independently;
- You should be capable of solving problems of moderate complexity and maintaining a high quality of work.
Leadership and Engagement:
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently or as part of a team;
- You should be capable of interacting with more experienced team members to resolve problems.
- A good degree in Science or microelectronics;
- Capable problem solver;
- Knowledge of Tcl, Perl or Python;
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new challenges;
- Knowledge and Understanding of the following areas: Place and Route (using Mentor, Cadence or Synopsys tooling) and Synthesis;
- Experience of using Formailty or Formalpro and experience of Mentor Calibre or Synopsys IC Validator are desirable.
A Bachelor, Masters or PhD in a related subject is essential.