SC 200421/DFT EM
Sondrel India is looking out for dynamic and talented SoC DFT Engineering Manager with leadership attributes having minimum 10-15 years expertise in DFT implementation of complex designs, provides technical and managerial direction to projects and ready to take up challenge to manage a team of highly skilled engineers and drives them to deliver well in Sondrel India.
Purpose of the Role:
India DFT Engineering Manager will have Project/Team management responsibilities and work directly with Sondrel’ s worldwide customers on all DFT aspects (Architecture, Planning, Application on IP/SoC). Ready to work in collaborative team environment working with the RTL designers, Physical design and other Verification Engineers.
Why work for Sondrel?
- Leadership opportunity to be exposed to cutting-edge technologies and explore project and team management challenges.
- Opportunity to work on applications such as AI, Automotive, Fintech and Internet of Things (IoT).
- World Class Customers.
- Multi-cultural, multinational work environment with challenges.
- Work for one of Europe's leading concept-to-silicon design centres and play a key role in working on a variety of exciting projects.
- Become an integral member of a truly global business with excellent opportunities for continued learning and skill development.
- Work Life Balance.
India DFT Engineering Manager responsibilities includes:
- At this level, India DFT Engineering Manager should show experience and significant ability in all the tools or be an outstanding expert in one or two. Examples of which are: Boundary-Scan, MBIST, Scan, ATPG and ATE pattern debug.
- Monitor and manage the India DFT team to work with high quality on/with various Sondrel’ s projects/customers.
- Working closely with the HR department to Hire talented, passionate, and high skilled DFT engineers.
- Be a technical leader for the DFT team by supporting all the team members on their various tasks and preparing training for the newcomers/interns.
- Interfacing directly with the customers (communication/reporting/technical discussions)
- Proposing new R&D/internship subjects to continuously improve Sondrel’ s DFT flow.
B.E/B.Tech/M. E/M. Tech in Electrical / Electronics Engineering with 10-15 years’ experience in RTL design. Project management qualification
- At least 10-15 years of experience in Semiconductor /VLSI industry
- Expertise with DFT tools from Mentor, Synopsys or Cadence:
- IJTAG/Scan/MBIST/LBIST/Boundary Scan insertion using different tools.
- ATPG/TC improvements using different tools.
- Patterns Simulation Zdel/SDF using different tools.
- Diagnosis the ATE failures and Silicon bring-up experience.
- Experience on DFT architecture design
- Lead DFT design projects/Strong project management capability
- Problems solving ability.
- Very good communication/reporting skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skill
- Scripting skills using Python, TCL, Shell
- Team Leader
- Active listening skills
- Team organization and ability to set and change priorities quickly.
- Ability to motivate a team to work under pressure.
- Organization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Conflict resolution
- Ability to quantify risks and estimate engineering effort.
- Out of box mindset
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration including a company financial bonus.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting-edge design company.
- Excellent training and career-progression opportunities with the option for exemplary candidates to lead and manage their own team.
- Opportunity for international travel to other Sondrel sites.