Sondrel India is looking out for dynamic and talented DFT Engineering Manager with leadership attributes having minimum 10+ expertise in DFT implementation of complex designs, provides technical and managerial direction to projects, mentors and leads the DFT and Physical Design team in different aspects for advanced technology nodes. Take up challenge to manage a team of highly skilled engineers and drives them to deliver well in Sondrel India.
Purpose of the Role:
India DFT Engineering Manager will have Project/Team management responsibilities and work directly with Sondrel’ s worldwide customers on all DFT aspects (Architecture, Planning, Application on IP/SoC)
Why work for Sondrel?
- Leadership opportunity to be exposed to cutting-edge technologies and explore project and team management challenges.
- Opportunity to work on applications such as AI, Automotive, Fintech and Internet of Things (IoT).
- World Class Customers.
- Multi-cultural, multinational work environment with challenges.
- Work for one of Europe's leading concept-to-silicon design centers and play a key role in working on a variety of exciting projects.
- Become an integral member of a truly global business with excellent opportunities for continued learning and skill development.
- Work Life Balance.
India DFT Engineering Manager responsibilities includes:
- At this level, India DFT Engineering Manager should show experience and significant ability in all the tools or be an outstanding expert in one or two. Examples of which are: Boundary-Scan, MBIST, Scan, ATPG and ATE pattern debug.
- Monitor and manage the India DFT team to work with high quality on/with various Sondrel’ s projects/customers
- Working closely with the HR department to Hire to headcount talented, passionate, and high skilled engineers
- Be a technical leader for the DFT team by supporting all the team members on their various tasks and preparing training for the new comers/interns
- Interfacing directly with the customers (communication/reporting/technical discussions)
- Proposing new R&D/internship subjects to continuously improve Sondrel’ s DFT flow
A degree/masters or PhD in either a relevant subject . Masters or PhD in a related subject but with 10+ years practicable experience. Project management qualification
- At least 10+ years of experience in Semiconductor /VLSI industry
- Expertise with DFT tools from Mentor, Synopsys or Cadence:
- IJTAG/Scan/MBIST/LBIST/Boundary Scan insertion using different tools
- ATPG/TC improvements using different tools
- Patterns Simulation Zdel/SDF using different tools
- Diagnosis the ATE failures and Silicon bring-up experience
- Experience on DFT architecture design
- Lead DFT design projects/Strong project management capability
- Problems solving ability
- Very good communication/reporting skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skill
- Scripting skills using Python, TCL, Shell
- Team Leader
- Active listening skills
- Team organization and ability to set and change priorities quickly
- Ability to motivate a team to work under pressure
- Organization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Conflict resolution
- Ability to quantify risks and estimate engineering effort
- Out of box mindset
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration including a company financial bonus.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting-edge design company.
- Excellent training and career-progression opportunities with the option for exemplary candidates to lead and manage their own team.
- Opportunity for international travel to other Sondrel sites.