This role would be ideal for an engineer with 0-1 years’ experience and will be based in Xian.
Why work for Sondrel?
- Sondrel’s engineers gain a wealth of experience and exposure to numerous projects, technologies, applications and personal engagements. Applications can include; AI, Automotive, and Internet of Things (IoT);
- Lead some of the most complex designs or learn from other talented engineering capabilities, whilst working on one of the numerous designs in progress at a time;
- Become an integral member of a truly global business with excellent opportunities for continued learning and skill development.
- Should show ability in all the tools or be an expert in one or two: Synthesis, Scan/MBIST/LBIST/BSD insertion, ATPG, Formal verification, Timing.
- The person should contribute to DFT design projects with some guidance.
- Should be capable of solving problems of moderate complexity with some guidance.
- Applies judgment in interpreting results and conducting quantitative analysis.
- Should be capable of interacting with the more experienced team members to resolve problems.
- Should be capable of deliver assignments on time according to the schedule.
- Familiar with DFT tools from Mentor, Synopsys, or Cadence: Scan/MBIST/BSD/LBIST insertion using either Mentor Tessent, Synopsys DC, or Cadence RC; ATPG using either Mentor Tessent, Synopsys TetraMax, or Cadence ET; Pattern verification using VCS/NC-Verilog/NC-sim/ModelSim
- Good knowledge of DFT
- Serves as an independent individual contributor to technical project
- Demonstrates capability as a problem solver with an ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Evaluates issues and defines solutions as part of a team or takes the lead in solving the issue
- Broadens cross disciplinary knowledge through new assignments
- A Bachelor degree in either a relevant subject
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration and additional benefits including a company financial bonus