Purpose of role:
SoC verification engineer to work on a large SoC project. Involved in trouble shooting problematic areas of the design and the verification progress.
- Delve into existing verification of subsystems or SoC and provide recommendations to improve the verification
- Provide guidance to more junior members of the team to aid verification closure – including hand-on involvement
- UVM experience - capable of designing and maintaining testbenches
- Should be capable of solving problems of high complexity
- Applies judgment in interpreting results and conducting quantitative analysis.
- Should be self-disciplined in executing tasks.
- Knowledge of AMBA bus standard
- 5+ years’ experience in the verification including using AMBA bus format
- 5+ years’ experience in the verification including experience with NoC
Skills & Experience:
- Typically, 5+ years’ experience. Guided by program or project objectives.
- VHDL/Verilog experience
- UVM (SystemVerilog) experience
- Serves as an independent individual contributor to technical project
- Demonstrates capability as a problem solver with an ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Broadens cross disciplinary knowledge through new assignments
- Understanding of AMBA bus protocols
- Caches, IOMMU, ACE and cache coherency
- Self-organisation and ability to respond to changing priorities quickly
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organisation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under own initiative
- Ability to mentor less experienced engineers