Purpose of Role:
A DFT Engineering Consultant is expected to work as part of DFT team and have the responsibility to guarantee block level testability from DFT specification to patterns simulations using different DFT technics Scan/ATPG/BIST/LBIST/BDS/IJTAG.
A DFT Engineering Consultant responsibilities:
- Must be able to solve problems of moderate complexity with guidance
- Must be able to interpret results and show a good sense of analysis
- Should be able to support other less experienced team members on different technical topics
- Should be self-disciplined in executing tasks
- Propose and supervise internship subjects and flow improvement.
Engineering degree, Master or PhD from various High schools/universities with +2 years of experience in Microelectronics fields.
4 Years of experience on Microelectronics field.
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in Microelectronics industry
- Good written and verbal communication
- Familiar with DFT tools from Mentor, Synopsys or Cadence:
- IJTAG/Scan/MBIST/LBIST/Boundary Scan insertion using different tools
- ATPG/TC improvements using different tools
- Patterns Simulation Zdel/SDF using different tools
- Diagnosis the ATE failures and Silicon bring-up experience
- Good problem-solving capability
- Good sense of independence
- Good sense of flexibility and adaptation capability
- Good sense of initiative
- Active listening skills
- Team player
- Organisation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to details
- A Bachelor degree/Masters or PhD in either a relevant subject
Remuneration / Benefits:
Competitive remuneration and additional benefits including a company financial bonus.