We, Sondrel India looking out for talented Physical Design professional with min 1-3 years’ experience who will work as part of a physical implementation design team. You will have opportunity for block development and possibly full chip responsibility from RTL to GDS exploring your technical skills.
Why work for Sondrel?
- You will be exposed to cutting-edge technologies and work on projects down to 7nm.
- Opportunity to work on applications such as AI, Automotive, Fintech and Internet of Things (IoT).
- World Class Customers.
- Multi-cultural, multinational work environment with challenges.
- Work for one of Europe's leading concept-to-silicon design centers and play a key role in working on a variety of exciting projects.
- Become an integral member of a truly global business with excellent opportunities for continued learning and skill development.
- Work Life balance.
Purpose of Role:
The Physical design Engineer is expected to work as part of a Physical implementation design team. Within the team the Engineer will have responsibility for block development from RTL to GDS under supervision of a mentor and will be expected to be diligent their ownership of the responsibilities assigned to them.
- Block level, Physical Verification and implementation experience.
- Should have good TAPE OUT experience on multiple technologies 5 nm, 7 nm, 12 nm, 28 nm etc.
- Serves as an independent individual contributor to technical project
- Input skill set one or more of the following: PnR using either Synopsys ICC, Cadence EDI, Mentor Olympus. Synthesis using either Synopsys DC or Cadence RC. Experience of Formailty or Formalpro. Experience of Mentor Calibre or Synopsys IC Validator
- Demonstrates capability as a problem solver with an ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Evaluates issues and defines solutions as part of a team or takes the lead in solving the issue.
- Broadens cross disciplinary knowledge through new assignments
- The person should contribute to physical design projects with guidance and have some ability to work independently
- Should be capable pf solving problems of moderate complexity
- Applies judgment in interpreting results and conducting quantitative analysis.
- Will be engaged in maintaining a high quality in their work.
- Should be capable of interacting with the more experienced team members to resolve problems
- Should be capable of maintaining accurate time keeping.
- Should be self-disciplined in executing design task
UG/PG: B. Tech /B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers with 1-3 years’ experience in ASIC Physical Design project implementation
- Self-organisation and ability to respond to changing priorities quickly
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to take responsibility for the quality of their work.
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organisation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under own initiative
- A willingness to travel on a regular basis
- Must have Microelectronics degree
- Applies advanced knowledge of a single sub-function OR thorough knowledge of multiple sub-functions ·
- Hands on experience in TCL, Perl and Python
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration including a company financial bonus.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting-edge design company.
- Excellent training and career-progression. opportunities with the option for exemplary candidates to lead and manage their own team
- Opportunity for international travel to other Sondrel sites.