TS 270421/ DE
Sondrel India looking out for talented ASIC/SoC Design Engineer professional with minimum 2 years’ experience who will work as part of a design team.
Why work for Sondrel?
- You will be exposed to cutting-edge technologies and work on projects down to 7nm.
- Opportunity to work on applications such as AI, Automotive, Fintech and Internet of Things (IoT).
- World Class Customers.
- Multi-cultural, multinational work environment with challenges.
- Work for one of Europe's leading concept-to-silicon design centers and play a key role in working on a variety of exciting projects.
- Become an integral member of a truly global business with excellent opportunities for continued learning and skill development.
- Work Life balance.
Purpose of Role:
Candidate will be a hands-on technical contributor on ASIC/SoC and IP development projects. Candidate will be part of a team contributing to design verification tasks using high level design languages and other advanced methodologies. You will work according to a functional specification to develop IP blocks or subsystems so to implement the required changes and assist ASIC/SoC verification engineers to debug their test environment. This position also involves working collaboratively in an international multi-site development environment and collaborating directly with Sondrel’ s customers to deliver service projects.
- Deliver a functional specification to agreed goals with guidance and support from more senior engineers
- Contribute to creative and talented technical teams able to achieve targets
- Communicate with cross functional teams to achieve the project goals
- Solve problems of moderate complexity unaided
- Deliver work to a high quality
- Maintain accurate time keeping
- Take responsibility for developing skills to support the company in delivering consulting services using state of the art verification methodologies
UG/PG: B. Tech /B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers with 2+ years’ experience in ASIC/SoC Design project implementation
- Postgraduate with up to 2 years’ experience.
- Evaluates issues and defines solutions as part of a team or takes the lead in solving the issue.
- Broadens cross disciplinary knowledge through new assignments
- Design and debug of digital and mixed signal ASIC’s. RTL integration with HDL languages, constraints generation,
- Solid understanding of digital systems and electronics
- Contributes to technical projects with guidance
- Works with guidance as part of a team
- Independently solves problems of moderate complexity
- Interacts with more experienced team members and managers to resolve complex problems
- HDL coding - VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog
- Design checking – Lint, CDC
- Power aware verification – UPF and or CPF, RTL and gate-level simulation
- Synthesis and constraints generation
- SoC level verification – HW/SW co-verification, multi-mode simulation, Gate-level simulation
- Database Management
- Script development - Perl, Python, Java, Tcl, IP-XACT
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage time well
- Self-organisation and ability to respond to changing priorities quickly
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organisation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under own initiative
- A willingness to work the required hours
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration including a company financial bonus.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting-edge design company.
- Excellent training and career-progression. opportunities with the option for exemplary candidates to lead and manage their own team
- Opportunity for international travel to other Sondrel sites.