The Area Sales Director’s primary role and focus is to manage all existing account relationships (including key accounts) and to prospect for new accounts, using leads created by marketing activities and by using industry intelligence within your region. This is a high-profile role within an international company, and you will be the ‘face of Sondrel’ in the region, with the ability to communicate with customers at an executive and engineering management level.
In this role you will be expected to create, maintain and grow good long-lasting relationships with customers and other networks within the industry, by attending industry shows and events, networking within the IC community and other methods as appropriate.
Quarterly targets will be agreed and will include some repeat business, but also new projects and new customers.
- Act as the primary customer contact for Sondrel’s IC Design Services in stated the region.
- Assess each new account opportunity for suitability as per the Sondrel Sales Process and produce a development plan for each probable opportunity. Development plans are reviewed with the Global VP Sales each quarter.
- Manage the communications channel with customers and prospects, bringing in other stakeholders where necessary, for example engineering, to help in progressing identified opportunities.
- Previous experience of account management within the semiconductor industry, engineering services or a technically similar product field
- 5 years + technical sales & account management experience
- A proven track record in opening new accounts and closing high value deals; a self-starter with high levels of drive and self-motivation with a willingness to travel on a regular basis and work the hours typical of the role
- A focused and organized professional with good inter-personal skills and the ability to present technical and commercial messages across all layers of management, simply and effectively
- Comply with Sondrel policy to meet agreed margins, utilisation rates and other metrics when engaging with customers on opportunities.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Fluent in both Chinese and English
- Competitive remuneration and additional benefits including a company financial bonus
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting edge design company