The Accountant is expected to work on centralized financial functions for any group company as required. Additionally, but not limited to other local work assigned in financial area.
Why work for Sondrel?
- Sondrel’s engineers gain a wealth of experience and exposure to numerous projects, technologies, applications and personal engagements. Applications can include; AI, Automotive, and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Lead some of the most complex designs or learn from other talented engineering capabilities, whilst working on one of the numerous designs in progress at a time
- Become an integral member of a truly global business with excellent opportunities for continued learning and skill development.
- Cash entries
- Purchase ledger
- Expense claim process
- Monthly accounts completion and reconciliation with local books
- Bank payments
- Generate Sales invoices for assigned customers
- Audit and tax
- A Bachelor degree/masters in Accounting or relevant subject
- 3-5 years’ accountant experience. At least Junior level certificated, preferred with Mid-level certification
Good Oral and Written English