Sondrel's IC Design Centre in Rabat was opened in August 2015. Since then we've grown by attracting the best talent, rewarding them well with stimulating projects, supporting them in their career development and enabling them to maintain a satisfying work-life balance. Our smart, modern office in the Technopolis IT District of Rabat has over thirty bright and committed engineers. We are looking to grow that number. To be part of our success you'll need to be well qualified, diligent and passionate about your career in IC Design.
Whether you join as a graduate from an internship programme or come in a senior manager with a wealth of experience and knowledge, you'll be able to enjoy the following as part of your employment at Sondrel.
- A vibrant, friendly work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contribution
- Social committee events every month and regular outings involving family members
- Bank holidays as in the public sector in Morocco
- Training and career development
- A flat organisational structure
- Possible relocation or secondments to the UK
- Business travel (dependent upon your role)
- International, multi-cultural project work
- Design at the cutting edge of technology
If you want to work with smart, motivated people on innovative technology products, check out our current vacancies or send your resume to: email@example.com
Contact our Careers team today