Staff DFT Engineer
Purpose Of Role
India DFT Staff Engineer will have team management responsibilities and work directly with Sondrel’ s worldwide customers on all DFT aspects (Architecture, Planning, Application on IP/SoC)
India DFT Staff Engineer responsibilities: · At this level, India DFT Engineering Manager should show experience and significant ability in all the tools or be an outstanding expert in one or two. Examples of which are: Boundary-Scan, MBIST, Scan, ATPG and ATE pattern debug. · Monitor and manage a India DFT team to work with high quality on/with various Sondrel’ s projects/customers · Working closely with the HR department to Hire to headcount talented, passionate, and high skilled engineers · Be a technical leader for the DFT team by supporting all team members on their various tasks and preparing training for the new commers/interns · Interfacing directly with the customers (communication/reporting/technical discussions) · Proposing new R&D/internship subjects to continuously improve Sondrel’ s DFT flow
Engineering degree, Master or PhD from various High
schools/universities with +10 years of experience in
Project management qualification
Skills and Experience
· 3 years’ experience in Microelectronics industry
· Expertise with DFT tools from Mentor, Synopsys
Scan insertion using different tools
o ATPG/TC improvements using different
o Patterns Simulation Zdel/SDF using
o Diagnosis the ATE failures and Silicon
· Experience on DFT architecture design
· Lead DFT design projects/Strong project
· Problems solving ability
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive remuneration and other benefits.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting-edge design company.
- Excellent training and career-progression opportunities with the option for exemplary candidates to lead and manage their own team.
- Opportunity for international travel to other Sondrel sites.
Apply for this vacancy