Senior DFT Engineer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented senior DFT Engineer to join our growing SoC design team. You will be expected to an essential part of the dynamic and innovative DFT team and have the responsibility to guarantee block level testability from DFT specification to patterns simulations using different DFT technics Scan/ATPG/BIST/LBIST/BDS/IJTAG. You will succeed in this role if you have a proactive attitude and enjoy a challenge as you will be developing advanced DFT techniques and be responsible for architecting the DFT strategy on ongoing and future projects.
What you will be doing
- You will be involved in selecting CAD tools and the deployment thereof to execute the insertion and verification of scan, memory and AMS BIST, memory repair, boundary scan
- Evaluating issues and defining solutions as part of a team or taking the lead in solving the issue
- Proposing and supervising internship subjects and flow improvement
- RTL design, qualification and verification of DFT controllers and associated logic.
- You will be leading DFT flow development
- Communicating with the customer to generate an agreed suite of ATE test vectors to take the SoC to production as quickly as possible and be responsible for ATE bring-up
- Contributing to specialised projects with some guidance and have some ability to work independently
- Solving problems of moderate complexity and maintaining a high quality in your work
- Interacting and collaborating with the more experienced team members to resolve problems
- Contributing to technical white papers
- You may contribute to sales support as part of a team
What you will bring
- A degree/masters or PhD in relevant subject
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Good written and verbal communication
- Familiar with DFT tools from Mentor, Synopsys or Cadence:
- IJTAG/Scan/MBIST/LBIST/Boundary Scan insertion using different tools
- ATPG/TC improvements using different tools
- Patterns Simulation Zdel/SDF using different tools
- Diagnosis the ATE failures and Silicon bring-up experience
- The ability to serve as an independent individual contributor to technical project or as part of a team
- The ability to evaluate issues and defines solutions as part of a team or take the lead in solving the issue
- Revision control (CVS, GIT, Perforce etc.)
- Tcl, Perl and or Python
- Good knowledge of design considerations (clock trees, reset networks, timing analysis, constraints generation, synthesis)
- Functional simulation using IUS or VCS.
- Formal Equivalence tools.
- Advanced knowledge of a single sub-function OR thorough knowledge of multiple sub-functions
Who you are
- A confident leader with good communication, negotiation, problem-solving and time management skills
- You are self-organised and have the ability to respond to changing priorities quickly
- Have the ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about all things technology and digital design
- You enjoy working as part of a multinational team and collaborating with other disciplines
- Ambitious in wanting career development
Where you will work
Xi'an is one of the world's famous historical cities, one of the birthplaces of the ancient civilization in the Yellow River Basin area of the country, and the starting point of the Silk Road. Now Xi'an is a diversified city integrating education, scientific research, transportation and tourism.
At Sondrel we are encouraged to think differently, take on innovate and challenging projects and we’re trusted to make independent decisions to progress our own careers in the way that we want. We pride ourselves on being specialists in what we do, collaborative in our approach and we’re hugely passionate about driving the technology for SoC design.
We have teams across the globe which means there is opportunity for both domestic and international travel and the chance to network with some of the most highly skilled and knowledgeable engineers in the industry. Sondrel allows you to enjoy your work by having an autonomous environment built on trust, dependability and integrity as well as having a hybrid work environment catered to individual needs.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for bright individuals who are proactive in what they do, enjoy a challenge and have a desire for continuous learning experiences because, at Sondrel, no two days are ever the same.
What you get
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Hybrid, flexible work arrangements
- Transportation allowance
- English training and online training platform
- Higher rate housing fund
- Commercial insurance
- Annual employee weekend away
- International travel opportunities
Sondrel are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recruit people from varied backgrounds because it makes our team stronger, and we provide an inclusive workplace because growing in partnership is what makes our team great. We do our best to provide fair opportunities to everyone and we want to hear what you need to grow with us.
Apply for this vacancy