Regional Sales Director
This role has been developed to follow the company’s strategy and goals with Technical Sales to develop new and existing account relationships in order to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets and year-on-year growth. You will be identifying and communicating with key customer executives and stakeholders and work closely with Marketing to identify and develop new leads and opportunities.
What you will be doing
- Creating and managing 12-month forecast and achieve respective monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets and KPI’s
- Building strategic sales plan for the region adopting the company’s TAS sales process and following targeted markets and business initiatives
- Supporting Marketing to manage the communication channels with customers, prospects, and business development partners including foundries and IP vendors
- Ensuring Master Service Agreement (MSA) contracts, Statements of Work, purchase orders and other related customer and internal documentation is correctly processed and recorded accurately throughout the Sales Process
- With Technical sales, work with engineering, operations, and finance to create budgetary and final quotes for presentation to customers and prospects
- Supporting Engineering and Operations during the execution and delivery of services to your customers.
- Representing the company as required at trade shows and industry events
What you will bring
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of successful sales in hi-tech semiconductor related products and/or services
- Ability to concisely present technical and commercial proposals across all levels of customer and internal management.
- Proven strong negotiation skills
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with high levels of drive and self-motivation, strong execution-orientated approach and strong teamwork ethic
- Proven track record in opening new accounts and closing high value deals.
- Accredited TAS training
- Experience in selling semiconductor MSA based design services and supply chain to OEM’s
- Use of CRM tools (Sales Force currently) and experience of account management and selling techniques
- Focused and organised sales professional with good interpersonal skills and ability to present technical and commercial messages across all layers of management simply and effectively
Who you are
- A self-starter with strong interpersonal skills an ability to sense opportunity and think on your feet.
- Youi are very strong at networking and interworking within a customer management matrix to pursue and develop relations and opportunities.
- A strong problem solver who is able to embrace new challenges and work under pressure
- You're able to travel on a regular basis across your region and to the UK headquarters.
- You are required to have a suitable home office set-up including reliable Internet connectivity.
Where you will work
Located in the heart of Santa Clara, we continue to expand our presence in the United States, seeking talented individuals to join our small team of experts and help us drive our growth. With a focus on partnering with innovative companies in Silicon Valley and beyond, Sondrel is committed to helping our clients turn their ideas into reality by transforming them into silicon. As we strive to become the partner of choice for established system companies and start-ups alike, we need the right people to join us on this journey.
At Sondrel we are encouraged to think differently, take on innovate and challenging projects and we’re trusted to make independent decisions to progress our own careers in the way that we want. We pride ourselves on being specialists in what we do, collaborative in our approach and we’re hugely passionate about driving the technology for SoC design.
We have teams across the globe which means there is opportunity for both domestic and international travel and the chance to network with some of the most highly skilled and knowledgeable engineers in the industry. Sondrel allows you to enjoy your work by having an autonomous environment built on trust, dependability and integrity as well as having a hybrid work environment catered to individual needs.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for bright individuals who are proactive in what they do, enjoy a challenge and have a desire for continuous learning experiences because, at Sondrel, no two days are ever the same.
What you get
- Flexible working arrangements
- Healthcare package
- Life Insurance
Sondrel are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recruit people from varied backgrounds because it makes our team stronger, and we provide an inclusive workplace because growing in partnership is what makes our team great. We do our best to provide fair opportunities to everyone and we want to hear what you need to grow with us.
Apply for this vacancy