We have a fantastic opportunity for a DFT Engineer to join our growing SoC design team. You will be expected to work under supervision of a more senior Engineer, learn the DFT technics, practice the basic Scan/ATPG/BIST/LBIST/BDS/IJTAG and patterns simulations. You will succeed in this role if you have a proactive attitude and enjoy a challenge as you will be developing advanced DFT techniques and contribute to architecting the DFT strategy on ongoing and future projects.
What you will be doing
- Participating on DFT tasks on projects with some guidance and trainings
- Evaluating issues and defining solutions as part of a team
- Proposing and supervising internship subjects and flow improvement
- RTL design, qualification and verification of DFT controllers and associated logic.
- You will be leading DFT flow development
- Communicating with the customer to generate an agreed suite of ATE test vectors to take the SoC to production as quickly as possible and be responsible for ATE bring-up
- Contributing to a variety of leading-edge projects with guidance and have some ability to work independently
- Solving problems of moderate complexity and maintaining a high quality in your work
- Interacting and collaborating with the more experienced team members to resolve problems
What you will bring
- A degree in a relevant science subject e.g. microelectronics
- 0-1 Year of experience on Microelectronics field, and knowledge on DFT techniques
- Good Written and Verbal Communication
- Excellent problem-solving capability
- A sense of independence and patient to learn and search technical information
- Good sense of flexibility and adaptation capability
- Able to use initiative to get tasks done
- The ability to serve as an independent individual contributor to technical project or as part of a team
- The ability to evaluate issues and defines solutions as part of a team or take the lead in solving the issue
- Scripting skills using Python, TCL, shell
- Revision control (CVS, GIT, Perforce etc.)
- Tcl, Perl and or Python
- Good knowledge of design considerations (clock trees, reset networks, timing analysis, constraints generation, synthesis)
- Functional simulation using IUS or VCS.
- Formal Equivalence tools.
- Advanced knowledge of a single sub-function OR thorough knowledge of multiple sub-functions
Who you are
- A self-motivated team player with excellent communication, organisation and problem solving skills
- You are self-disciplined in executing tasks and have the ability to respond to changing priorities quickly
- Passionate about all things technology and digital design
- Excellent attention to detail and able to work under own initiative
- You enjoy working as part of a multinational team and collaborating with other disciplines
- Ambitious in wanting career development
Where you will work
Xi'an is one of the world's famous historical cities,?one of the birthplaces of the ancient civilization in the Yellow River Basin area of the country, and the starting point of the Silk Road.?Now Xi'an is a diversified city integrating education, scientific research, transportation and tourism.https://www.sondrel.com/careers/where-were-hiring/xian-china
At Sondrel we are encouraged to think differently, take on innovate and challenging projects and we’re trusted to make independent decisions to progress our own careers in the way that we want. We pride ourselves on being specialists in what we do, collaborative in our approach and we’re hugely passionate about driving the technology for SoC design.
We have teams across the globe which means there is opportunity for both domestic and international travel and the chance to network with some of the most highly skilled and knowledgeable engineers in the industry. Sondrel allows you to enjoy your work by having an autonomous environment built on trust, dependability and integrity as well as having a hybrid work environment catered to individual needs.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for bright individuals who are proactive in what they do, enjoy a challenge and have a desire for continuous learning experiences because, at Sondrel, no two days are ever the same.
What you get
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Hybrid, flexible work arrangements
- Transportation allowance
- English training and online training platform
- Higher rate housing fund
- Commercial insurance
- Annual employee weekend away
- International travel opportunities
Sondrel are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recruit people from varied backgrounds because it makes our team stronger, and we provide an inclusive workplace because growing in partnership is what makes our team great. We do our best to provide fair opportunities to everyone and we want to hear what you need to grow with us.
Apply for this vacancy